Recipe by Charishma_Ramchandani
This is a very nice sweet, its something very different from the usual sweets served:) I watched it on Star Plus today on Mirch Masala.
- 250 g all-purpose flour
- 2 cups water
- 1 teaspoon yeast
- 1 cup white butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 tablespoons icing sugar
- 1 cup sugar syrup, warm
- 2 tablespoons whipped cream
- 1 tablespoon custard
- seasonal fruit, for garnishing
Directions See How It's Made
- Put maida and yeast in a bowl.
- Pour water and mix.
- Add in the eggs, salt, icing sugar and butter.
- Mix well.
- Keep aside for 25 miutes.
- Now grease 2 moulds and pour the batter in this.
- Bake at 180 degrees for 25 minutes.
- Dip the baked savarins in sugar syrup.
- Now put 2 tbsp whipped cream and 1 tbsp custard in a bowl.
- Make a small hole in each of the savarins in the center.
- Put the whipped cream and custard mixture in the hole of each savarin.
- Garnish with strawberries and other seasonal fruits.