Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
A very tasty recipe. Comes from Taste Of Home Magazine. Very Refreshing.
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen sweetened raspberries, thawed and drained
- 1⁄3 cup seedless raspberry jam
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil or 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1 dash pepper
- 1 dash ground nutmeg
- fresh fruit
- In a blender, process raspberries until pureed.
- Strain to remove seeds.
- Return puree to the blender.
- Add the jam, vinegar and lemon juice; cover and process until smooth.
- Add the oil, salt, pepper and nutmeg; cover and process until blended.
- Serve with fruit.