- 1 cup water
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons agar agar-agar flakes
- 1 mint green tea bag
- 1⁄2 cup fresh blueberries
- 1⁄2 cup fresh raspberry
- 1 cup cantaloupe, cubed
- 1 cup watermelon, cubed
Directions See How It's Made
- In a saucepan bring water, salt and agar agar flakes (Kanten) to a boil, stirring occasionally.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer 2 minutes. Turn off heat. Place tea bag in the pan, and steep 2 minutes. Remove the tea bag and discard. Pour the hot liquid into a small, square, shallow dish. Set aside until gelled then cut into 1/2 inch cubes.
- Place the fruit in a serving bowl and mix. Gently toss in the green tea cubes and serve.