Recipe by ratherbeswimmin'
Another recipe we enjoyed at the lake. I love balsamic vinegar and fruit. Got this recipe from Pillsbury.
Top Review by knsriley
This was a wonderful salad. Used what was available in fresh fruit (strawberries, raspberries, pears, oranges) and the dressing was simple and terrific. The balsamic vinegar gave the fruit a punch. We all enjoyed! Thanks.
- 1⁄3 cup frozen strawberry daiquiri concentrate, thawed
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon white balsamic vinegar
- 2 cups fresh strawberries, halves
- 1 cup fresh raspberry
- 1 cup cantaloupe, balls or cubes
- 2 fresh peaches, peeled,pitted,and sliced
- 2 fresh plums, pitted and sliced
- 1 sprig of fresh mint
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl, add the strawberry daiquiri concentrate, water, and vinegar; stir to combine; set aside.
- In a large bowl, add the remaining ingredients; toss to combine.
- Pour the contents of the small bowl over the fruit; toss gently to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour to chill.
- Stir salad before serving.