Another recipe we enjoyed at the lake. I love balsamic vinegar and fruit. Got this recipe from Pillsbury.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small bowl, add the strawberry daiquiri concentrate, water, and vinegar; stir to combine; set aside.
- 2In a large bowl, add the remaining ingredients; toss to combine.
- 3Pour the contents of the small bowl over the fruit; toss gently to coat.
- 4Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour to chill.
- 5Stir salad before serving.
Browse Our Top Raspberries Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fruit Salad Balsamico
Serving Size: 1 (174 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 57.9
- Calories from Fat 4
- Total Fat 0.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 5.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 10.1 g
- Protein 1.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
frozen strawberry daiquiri concentrate
white balsamic vinegar