Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Another recipe we enjoyed at the lake. I love balsamic vinegar and fruit. Got this recipe from Pillsbury.
- In a small bowl, add the strawberry daiquiri concentrate, water, and vinegar; stir to combine; set aside.
- In a large bowl, add the remaining ingredients; toss to combine.
- Pour the contents of the small bowl over the fruit; toss gently to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour to chill.
- Stir salad before serving.
This was a wonderful salad. Used what was available in fresh fruit (strawberries, raspberries, pears, oranges) and the dressing was simple and terrific. The balsamic vinegar gave the fruit a punch. We all enjoyed! Thanks.