- 1 (21 ounce) can peach pie filling
- 2 (20 ounce) cans pineapple tidbits or 2 (20 ounce) cans pineapple chunks, drained
- 2 (15 ounce) cans mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 pint strawberry, washed and sliced
- 1 cup pecan halves
- 3 bananas, sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all ingredients, except the pecans and banana, in a large bowl. Cover and refrigerate for at least one hour. Right before serving stir in the pecans and sliced banana. Serve chilled. Note: You can add more or less of any of the fruit or nuts just depending on your tastes or what you have on hand.