Prep 0 mins
Cook 8 mins
This low-fat salad needs to chill 2 hours before adding berries and serving.
- 4 ounces macaroni or 4 ounces pasta shells, uncooked
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin orange segments, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) can pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 cup green grape, halved
- 1 (6 ounce) container lemon low fat yogurt
- 1 cup strawberry, halved
- Cook macaroni as directed on package.
- Drain; rinse with cold water.
- In medium bowl, combine all ingredients except yogurt and strawberries; mix gently.
- Stir in yogurt; mix gently to coat.
- Cover; refrigerate 1 to 2 hours to blend flavors.
- Just before serving, stir in strawberries.