Prep 20 mins
Cook 8 mins
This recipe comes from Better Homes & Gardens. Quick and easy to make. Looks so nice and sure to please. You can use whatever fruit is available seasonally, but I'd use fresh fruit rather than canned. Make sure the fruit is not too wet from washing or else you may end up with a soggy crust.
- 10 ounces dickinson's lemon curd
- red currant jelly
- 1 (16 ounce) package refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 cup sliced peach
- 2 cups fresh strawberries, quartered
- 1 cup blueberries
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Press cookie dough onto a 14" pizza pan.
- Bake for 8 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool.
- Mix cream cheese with curd until smooth; blend in almond extract. Spread cheese mixture on cooled crust.
- Arrange fruit on cheese mixture. Soften jelly by stirring vigorously until smooth. Brush fruit with softened jelly.
- Chill several hours and serve.
This is a great little dessert. Had made similar in the past but never with lemon curd and this is certainly more interesting. The only change I make is to do my own crust. Thanks for submitting CharmingOpal.