1/1 Photo of Fruit Dessert Pizza
This recipe comes from Better Homes & Gardens. Quick and easy to make. Looks so nice and sure to please. You can use whatever fruit is available seasonally, but I'd use fresh fruit rather than canned. Make sure the fruit is not too wet from washing or else you may end up with a soggy crust.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F
- 2Press cookie dough onto a 14" pizza pan.
- 3Bake for 8 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool.
- 4Mix cream cheese with curd until smooth; blend in almond extract. Spread cheese mixture on cooled crust.
- 5Arrange fruit on cheese mixture. Soften jelly by stirring vigorously until smooth. Brush fruit with softened jelly.
- 6Chill several hours and serve.
Browse Our Top Pies and Tarts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pies and Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fruit Dessert Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (129 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 301.6
- Calories from Fat 157
- Total Fat 17.4 g
- Saturated Fat 7.3 g
- Cholesterol 38.1 mg
- Sodium 259.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 14.0 g
- Protein 4.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: