This recipe comes from Better Homes & Gardens. Quick and easy to make. Looks so nice and sure to please. You can use whatever fruit is available seasonally, but I'd use fresh fruit rather than canned. Make sure the fruit is not too wet from washing or else you may end up with a soggy crust.
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Press cookie dough onto a 14" pizza pan.
- Bake for 8 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool.
- Mix cream cheese with curd until smooth; blend in almond extract. Spread cheese mixture on cooled crust.
- Arrange fruit on cheese mixture. Soften jelly by stirring vigorously until smooth. Brush fruit with softened jelly.
- Chill several hours and serve.