Abby Girl's Note:
This dessert is like a frozen strawberry mouse but with a delicious shortbread/walnut crust. This is an very easy dish that can be made up ahead of time and frozen. I have divided this recipe into 2 smaller springform pans. For a dramatic presentation, drizzle chocolate over on top of the dessert
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Crust: Combine flour, brown sugar, walnuts and butter and set 2/3 of the crumbs in a 13 x 9" pan. Set some aside for the topping.
- 2Whip the cream and set aside.
- 3Filling: In a food processor, combine the egg whites, sugar, strawberries and lemon juice. Process the mixture until frothy, about 5 minutes. Fold in the whipping cream and pour into the pan.
- 4Top with remaining crumbs. Freeze at least 6 hours.
- 5Note: If you plan on dividing this into smaller containers, make the crust 1-1/2 times so that you have enough crumbs for the topping.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Frozen Strawberry Delight
Serving Size: 1 (108 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 291.3
- Calories from Fat 173
- Total Fat 19.2 g
- Saturated Fat 10.0 g
- Cholesterol 82.7 mg
- Sodium 76.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 17.5 g
- Protein 3.6 g