Baker #831774's Note:
A healthy but delicious snack, thats easy to make!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut the banana in half and put wooden stick in both ends.
- 2Freeze until firm (or overnight).
- 3Smash frozen raspaberries and set aside.
- 4Pour yogurt onto plate and roll frozen banana in yogurt, and immediately Roll in raspbery pieces.
- 5Stick banana back in freezer untill yogurt sets, or eat immediately and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Frozen Raspberry Banana Bars
Serving Size: 1 (59 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 52.5
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 7.2 g
- Protein 0.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fat free raspberry yogurt