Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A healthy but delicious snack, thats easy to make!
- 1 banana
- 1 fat free raspberry yogurt (or any other kind of yogurt you like)
- frozen raspberries (or any kind of frozen fruit)
- Cut the banana in half and put wooden stick in both ends.
- Freeze until firm (or overnight).
- Smash frozen raspaberries and set aside.
- Pour yogurt onto plate and roll frozen banana in yogurt, and immediately Roll in raspbery pieces.
- Stick banana back in freezer untill yogurt sets, or eat immediately and enjoy!
These were good and easy to make. I think they would taste a bit better with fresh raspberries instead of frozen as we found them a bit tart but enjoyable. Made for Spring PAC 2012