Baker #831774's Note:
A healthy but delicious snack, thats easy to make!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut the banana in half and put wooden stick in both ends.
- 2Freeze until firm (or overnight).
- 3Smash frozen raspaberries and set aside.
- 4Pour yogurt onto plate and roll frozen banana in yogurt, and immediately Roll in raspbery pieces.
- 5Stick banana back in freezer untill yogurt sets, or eat immediately and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Frozen Raspberry Banana Bars
Serving Size: 1 (59 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 52.5
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 7.2 g
- Protein 0.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fat free raspberry yogurt