- 1⁄4 lb butter
- 15 ounces pumpkin
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream
- 55 nilla vanilla wafer cookies
- 2 teaspoons nutmeg
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons ginger
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix butter with the nilla cookies. Crush the nilla cookies in with the butter.
- Put the mixture on the bottom of a pie pan.
- Bake at 350 for a hour.
- Mix the spices, ice cream and pumpkin in a bowl.
- Pour the Pumpkin mixture over the baked nilla cookies.
- Put the pie in the fridge for 3 hours or until frozen.