Recipe by katie in the UP
This recipe came out of the Kraft Food and Family Magazine. I'm keeping it in my private recipes until I am able to make it. (I hope will be soon!)
- 8 ounces whipped topping, thawed
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 (3 ounce) package peach gelatin, 4 serving size (unprepared)
- 4 cups poundcake (cubes)
- 1⁄4 cup raspberry preserves
- 12 small peach slices
- 12 raspberries
Directions See How It's Made
- Stir whipped topping, ice cream and dry gelatin (unprepared( in large bowl until well blended. Stir in cake cubes. Spoon into 8 inch square pan.
- Freeze 3 hours or until firm.
- Drizzle with raspberry preserves. Cut into squares. Top each square with 1 peach slice and 1 raspberry. Store leftover dessert in freezer.