On a roll with my newest Pampered Chef cookbook - It's Good For You! All those lower fat/lower calorie/lower cholesterol dishes that look so gorgeous in the pictures!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 cups crumbled low-fat honey graham crackers (about 40 - 2 3/8 X 1 1/8-inch rectangles)
- 1/4 cup peach preserves
- 1 (6 ounce) container raspberry low-fat yogurt
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen light whipped dessert topping, thawed & divided
- 1 (6 ounce) container fresh raspberries
- 2 medium peaches
- 1 (6 ounce) container low-fat peach yogurt
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F Lightly spray a deep dish pie plate with cooking spray.
- 2Finely crush graham crackers & place in a small bowl. Add preserves and mix well.
- 3Press crumb mixture evenly in the bottom and up the sides of pie plate. Bake for 12 minutes. Cool completely.
- 4Place raspberry yogurt in a bowl. Fold in 1 cup of the whipped topping and spread over bottom of crust. Reserving some raspberries for garnish, sprinkle remaining raspberries over yogurt mixture.
- 5Peel 1 peach and remove pit. Chop coarsely.
- 6Place peach yogurt in a bowl & fold in 1 cup of whipped topping & the chopped peach. Spread over raspberries.
- 7Freeze until firm, about 6 hours or overnight,.
- 8When ready to serve, let pie stand at room temp for 20 minutes.
- 9Peel remaining peach, pit and slice into 16 thin pieces. Arrange over pie top in an overlapping pattern, leaving center open.
- 10Pipe remaining whipped topping in the center and around edges of pie. Garnish with remaining raspberries.
- 11Cut, serve and enjoy!
- 12Note: Cook time does not include freezing time.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Frozen Peach Melba Pie
Serving Size: 1 (211 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 90.6
- Calories from Fat 6
- Total Fat 0.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 2.1 mg
- Sodium 26.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 15.8 g
- Protein 2.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
low-fat honey graham crackers