Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Papayas are everywhere in Samoa. Here is a great way to use them.
Make and share this Frozen Papaya Banana Smoothie(American Samoa) recipe from Food.com.
- 2 bananas, peeled, sliced 1/2-inch-thick
- 1 cup papaya, peeled, seeded, and diced
- 2⁄3 cup orange juice
- Place bananas and papaya in a single layer in resealable plastic bag; place in freezer for at least 1 hour.
- Place frozen fruit in blender. Add the orange juice, and puree until smooth.
- Makes about 2 1/2 cups, and serves 2-4 people. Enjoy!