Recipe by internetnut
I have not tried this recipe. I got it from a recipe chat board. The recipe calls for 2 small boxes Sugar Free Orange Jell-O, and 2 pkts Splenda®, NutraSweet® or Sweet-N-Low®.
- 6 ounces sugar-free orange gelatin
- 2 teaspoons Splenda sugar substitute or 2 teaspoons Nutrasweet or 2 teaspoons Sweet 'n Low
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 cup crushed ice
Directions See How It's Made
- Add 2 cups boiling water to Jell-O mix as per package directions and mix well till fully disolved.
- Add crushed ice to the mixture and stir to melt ice and cool mixture.
- Add sweetener and heavy cream. Mix well, pour into freezer bowl or individual cups and chill until firm.
- (These can also be poured into freezer-pop holders to make true creamsicle type treats!).