Prep 4 hrs
Cook 0 mins
I never made this but have had it and it is good. Also so easy to go to the store and buy oreo crumbs. I put 4 hours prep time on this but was not sure as it includes the freezing.
- 24 Oreo cookies
- 1⁄4 cup melted butter
- 2 cups heavy cream, whipped
- 1⁄4 cup green creme de menthe
- 1 (7 ounce) jar marshmallow cream
- Place cookies in a blender and crumble. Combine with melted butter. Line a 9 in springform pan with cookie mix, saving 1/4 cup for topping.
- Mix together rest of ingredients. Pour into pan and top with remaining crumbs.
- Freeze. When firm,remove from pan and wrap in aluminum foil and stick back in freezer until ready to serve.