Recipe by Munchkin Mama
It is very safe to say that I am addicted to making fruit cups. We eat them every morning for breakfast, and I am constantly trying new combinations of fruit. This is my latest- my favorite so far.
Top Review by 923163
AWESOME! What a lifesaver these delicious and on-the-go little frozen cups have become for those hectic days when nutritional value is getting stretched in my family's diet! I use unsweetened strawberries, but it still tastes plenty sweet to my crew. Thanks for posting!
- 16 ounces frozen sweetened strawberries, thawed
- 12 ounces pineapple-orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 2 (20 ounce) cans crushed pineapple, undrained
- 2 (11 ounce) cans mandarin oranges, undrained
- 6 bananas, diced (yellow but not too ripe)
- 1⁄3 cup lemon juice (bottled is fine)
- 16 ounces frozen blueberries