Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
I have no idea where this recipe came from or if I've even tried it. It was in my old recipe book, but handwritten so I must have gotten it from someone.
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 1 (15 ounce) canwhole cranberry sauce
- 1⁄2 cup lemon juice
- 1⁄2 cup pecans, chopped
- 1 (9 ounce) carton frozen whipped topping
- Combine all ingredients and freeze in a 9 x 13 dish.
- Take out 10 minutes before serving.
Made this for Thanksgiving. DD1 loved it! VERY good, very simple, will make again.