Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Serve this holiday beverage for breakfast when you have family and friends over for a holiday brunch or enjoy it during a quiet winter evening by the fire!
- 1 gallon strong coffee, freshly brewed double strength, chilled
- 3 (12 fluid ounce) cans evaporated milk, chilled divided
- 1 cup granulated sugar, divided
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 quart chocolate ice cream
- semisweet chocolate, baking bars made into curls
- ground cinnamon
- Pour coffee into large punch bowl.
- Combine 2 1/4 cups evaporated milk, 1/2 cup sugar and vanilla extract in blender; blend until frothy.
- Add milk mixture to coffee.
- Repeat with remaining evaporated milk and remaining sugar.
- Add scoops of ice cream to punch and top with chocolate curls.
- Ladle punch into cups; sprinkle with cinnamon.
Chocolate and coffee in a punch...how can in not be wonderful. Thank you for a great recipe.