Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
One of our favorite desserts. You can lighten this up by using fat free products. Cooking time does not include freezing. Adapted from Light and Tasty.
- 1 cup fresh peaches or 1 cup frozen peaches, sliced and divided
- 16 ounces peach yogurt
- 8 ounces whipped topping, thawed
- 1 graham cracker crust (8 inches)
- Finely chop half of the peaches and place in a bowl.
- Stir in the yogurt.
- Fold in whipped topping.
- Spoon into crust.
- Cover and freeze for 4 hours or until firm.
- Refrigerate for 45 minutes before slicing.
- Top with remaining peaches.
A nice light peachy cool whip pie. I used an entire 16 ounce bag of frozen peaches, most of which made up the layer of peaches on top of the Cool Whip. Fresh would be better (stating the obvious here lol).
This was super easy to make and we enjoyed it very much. We reduced it down to just 2 servings and made it in a mini springform pan. We tasted the mix and we actually enjoyed that more than after it was frozen. Next time we'll do this dessert parfait style with crumbled graham crackers. We love the fresh peach flavor of this dessert. Yummy. :)