Recipe by lazyme
From 50 Splenda Recipes by Marlene Koch, this sounds easy and good. The first ingredient (1/2 C strong coffee) should not be dissolved in warm water as Zaar insists. LOL.
Top Review by Annacia
Mmmm, mmmmm Good! Thanks GF for a keeper. I love that it not not overly sweet but is a rich mocha. So nice to put your feet up and relax with. It took more like 2 mins to make. This one is a real refresher and I'll be enjoying it again. Made for PAC. Fall '09.
- 1⁄2 cup strong coffee (dissolved in 4 ounces warm water) or 2 teaspoons instant coffee (dissolved in 4 ounces warm water)
- 1⁄4 cup fat-free half-and-half
- 1 tablespoon fat-free half-and-half
- 3 tablespoons Splenda granular
- 1 teaspoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 cup crushed ice
Directions See How It's Made
- Pour the coffee, half-and-half, Splenda, and cocoa powder into a blender.
- Blend to mix.
- Add half of the ice and blend briefly (about 15 seconds) until ice is incorporated.
- Add the rest of the ice and blend once more.
- Pour into a tall 12-ounce glass.
- Per serving:.
- Calories 61.
- Carbohydrate 10 grams.
- Protein 2 grams.
- Fat 0.5 gram (saturated 0).
- Fiber 0 grams.
- Sodium 67 milligrams.
- Diabetic exchange = 1/2 carbohydrate.
- WW point comparison = I point.