Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Blueberries to Wild Roses – A Northwoods Wild Foods Cookbook by Dottie Reeder
Make and share this Frosty Blue Ice recipe from Food.com.
- 2 1⁄2 cups fresh wild blueberries
- 3 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1⁄4 cups vanilla yogurt
- Combine blueberries, sugar and vanilla in a blender; process until well blended.
- Gently stir in yogurt.
- Spoon into ice cube trays or small paper cups.
- Freeze for 15 minutes, then insert a wooden stick in each cube.
- Freeze 4 hours or until firm.