Recipe by grandma2969
these cookies can be packed in a jar or other decorative container..if you choose..please be sure to attach instructions on tag
- 1 cup toffee pieces
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 1⁄2 cup dark brown sugar, packed
- 2 cups biscuit mix
- 1⁄2 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1 teaspoon vanilla powder
- 1⁄2 cup chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Layer first 3 ingredients in one quart wide mouth jar, packing each layer firmly.
- Layer one cup biscuit mix, brown sugar, salt, vanilla powder and remaining biscuit mix on top.
- Fill any remaining space with chocolate chips, secure lid and attach following instructions --
- combine mix, 1/2 cup melted butter and one large egg in a medium bowl.mix well.
- Shape dough into 1" balls.
- Arrange on greased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 375* for 10-12 minutes.