these cookies can be packed in a jar or other decorative container..if you choose..please be sure to attach instructions on tag
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Layer first 3 ingredients in one quart wide mouth jar, packing each layer firmly.
- 2Layer one cup biscuit mix, brown sugar, salt, vanilla powder and remaining biscuit mix on top.
- 3Fill any remaining space with chocolate chips, secure lid and attach following instructions --
- 5combine mix, 1/2 cup melted butter and one large egg in a medium bowl.mix well.
- 6Shape dough into 1" balls.
- 7Arrange on greased cookie sheet.
- 8Bake at 375* for 10-12 minutes.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Friendship Toffee Cookies in a Jar
Serving Size: 1 (617 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 878.5
- Calories from Fat 304
- Total Fat 33.7 g
- Saturated Fat 9.2 g
- Cholesterol 1.6 mg
- Sodium 1440.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 142.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.0 g
- Sugars 95.8 g
- Protein 9.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: