Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is another nice gift..trying to get all my recipes organized
- 118.29 ml pecan pieces
- 236.59 ml butterscotch chips
- 236.59 ml chocolate chips
- 236.59 ml flaked coconut
- 354.88 ml graham cracker crumbs
- Layer ingredients in the order listed in a 1 quart wide mouth canning jar.pack tightly after each addition.
- Secure lid, tie on these instructions!
- Melt 1/2 cup butter, pour into a mixing bowl, carefully spoon in graham cracker crumbs from jar mix --
- Gently pat mixture evenly in bottom of an ungreased 13x9 pan.
- Sprinkle with remaining ingredients, spreading evenly.
- Pour 14 oz can of Eagle Brand on top.
- Bake at 350* for 30 minutes --
- Cool and cut into squares.
We used quart-sized plastic jars with screw-on lids and put the coconut in a plastic resealable bags. This worked great! Thank you for a great recipe!
This was a quick and easy gift to put together! Had all the ingredients on hand since I am stocking up for the holiday baking season. Made as a gift for a swap partner. Sounds very rich will have to make again just to eat!! Made for My-3-Chefs Nov 2009.