My roommate first made this for me in college. This is her basic recipe. I like t top it with various stir fried veg to make it a full meal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook the noodles according to packet instructions.
- 2Heat the oil in a pan and fry the spring onions for 2-3 minutes until starting to soften.
- 3Add the noodles, flatten out and fry for 1-2 minutes until starting to brown.
- 4Turn, drizzle with lemon juice and soy sauce and cook for a further minute. If your noodle cake looks like it might not withstand a flipping pop it under a hot grill instead.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fried Noodle Cake
Serving Size: 1 (136 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 327.6
- Calories from Fat 124
- Total Fat 13.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1101.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 4.2 g