Recipe by Raja
This recipe is pretty flexible and adjustable. Add or take away what you want.
Top Review by Pyneapple
This was easy to make and didn't require any extra trips to the grocery store. It had plenty of flavor and I didn't even leave it marinating for more than an hour. It was juicy also. The only advice I would give is watch your cook times when you are making this because mine cooked a lot faster than the recipe said. I will try turning the heat down more next time.
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts (or as many as you want)
- lemon pepper seasoning
- vegetable oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Put your chicken breasts in a pan and liberally coat with lemon pepper seasoning and put in the refrigerator overnight, or 5-8 hours prior to cooking, depending on how strong you want the flavor to be.
- Remove from refrigerator and coat the chicken in flour.
- Fill large frying pan with enough vegetable oil so that it covers the chicken breasts halfway. Put it on Medium-High heat.
- Place chicken breasts in the oil and let it fry, uncovered, for 20 minutes.
- After 20 minutes, flip the chicken breasts and let sit for another 20 minutes, or until fully fried.