1/1 Photo of Fried Ice Cream
1 hr 11 mins
1 hr 10 mins
I searched the fried ice cream recipes on here and they use cereal or tortilla crumbs. This one uses cookie crumbs and it's amazing! I make small ice cream balls for a fun size treat. *Peanut oil gets hotter than vegetable oil and allows the outside to fry quickly without melting the inside.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine crumbs and cinnamon.
- 2Dip ice cream ball in egg white, then in crumb mix.
- 3Wrap individually in cellophane.
- 4Freeze 30 minutes.
- 5Dip in egg white, then crumb mix again.
- 6Wrap again and freeze 30 minutes.
- 7Unwrap and deep fry or pan fry in HOT oil 20 seconds or until outside gets crispy.
- 8Top with "extras" (marshmallow creme, chocolate syrup and a cherry!).
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fried Ice Cream
Serving Size: 1 (192 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 617.4
- Calories from Fat 234
- Total Fat 26.0 g
- Saturated Fat 8.0 g
- Cholesterol 15.8 mg
- Sodium 394.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 90.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 7.7 g
- Protein 7.3 g