Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
From a kid friendly website, these are a great "prank" for April Fools Day! When I did these I "served" them in a skillet on the table..we all had a good laugh esp DBF who is the king of pranksters!
- 1⁄2 cup vanilla ice cream
- 1⁄3-1⁄2 cup marshmallow cream
- 1 -2 tablespoon prepared lemon pudding (an instant mix works fine or use canned) or 1 -2 tablespoon lemon pie filling (an instant mix works fine or use canned)
- Scoop ice cream into a dish and slightly flatten out.
- Spoon on a generous blob of marshmallow fluff (it will smooth out and resemble an egg white as the air escapes).
- For a yolk, add a rounded blob of lemon pudding.