Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
You can use all parts of chicken; of course wings are the best. When picking up the chicken try to pick young or small ones. The best parts are breasts, but legs are also nice. Don’t forget to remove the skin.
- 1000 g chicken (parts, wings, breasts)
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup flour (all purpose)
- 500 g breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon sage (dry)
- 2 tablespoons salt
- Season chicken pieces with salt.
- Brake eggs into a plate. Put flour in one plate and breadcrumbs in other. Whisk eggs well and add dry sage into the mixture.
- Roll each piece of chicken first in flour, than eggs and finely breadcrumbs.
- Fry them in deep oil.