Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
I have 2 boys and have learned to make a lot with a little. When they never stop eating, you have to come up with new ideas all the time.
- 6 -8 pieces chicken
- 1 package country gravy mix
- 1 tablespoon dehydrated onion
- 1 teaspoon Season-All salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic pepper seasoning
- 1 teaspoon steak seasoning
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1 cup flour
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- mix all dry ingredients in a heavy duty zip lock bag, put chicken in and shake.
- Fry in vegetable oil until cooked.
- This is real good with mashed potaotes and gravy and corn on the side.