1/1 Photo of Fried Apples and Bread Slices
The Swiss are famous for their breakfasts and often eat two breakfasts. This dish is popular at the first breakfast of the day.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat 2 tablespoons margarine in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- 2Add apple slices and sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar.
- 3Cook the apples for 5 minutes, turning frequently with a spatula.
- 4Add bread squares and turn heat to medium low. Continue to cook for another 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
- 5Place apple and bread slices on serving platter and top with remaining margarine.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fried Apples and Bread Slices
Serving Size: 1 (137 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 241.4
- Calories from Fat 110
- Total Fat 12.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 263.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 17.2 g
- Protein 2.2 g