Prep 3 hrs
Cook 0 mins
This is one of my favorite cheese balls--great during summer when the veggies are in season.
- 8 ounces neufchatel cheese, soften
- 2 cups low-fat cheddar cheese
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped broccoli floret
- 1⁄3 cup shredded carrot
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped green onions
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1⁄2 tablespoon fresh coarse ground black pepper
- Combine cheese, broccoli, carrot, green onions, and dill weed in mixer bowl; mix well.
- Chill covered for several hours and shape into a large ball.
- Roll in the ground pepper.
- Serve with crackers.