Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
A simple tart that truly highlights our luscious summer tomato crop. Use whatever crust you like - I think crescent rolls are quick and easy. Enjoy!
- 1 (8 ounce) can Pillsbury Refrigerated Crescent Dinner Rolls
- 3 -4 tomatoes, peeled & sliced
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil, chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1⁄2 cups mozzarella cheese, grated
- Press rolls into pie plate.
- Brush with 1 T olive oil.
- Layer 1/2 cheese & basil.
- Place tomatoes in single layer.
- Cover tomatoes with remaining cheese & basil.
- Drizzle 1 T olive oil over top.
- Season with salt & pepper.
- Bake 350 for 30 minutes or until crust is browned.