Bursting with flavor, delicious on ice cream, yogurt, cottage cheese. Mixed with cream cheese on bagels. On pancakes and waffles. Raspberry shortcake. I could go on an on. Oops! I almost for got cheesecake! and cereal.
- Wash, drain and crush your berries.
- And splenda and mix together.
- Let sit a couple of hours (if you can wait that long) and it will thicken up because of the natural pectin in the raspberries.
- If you want to remove the seeds you can strain them.
- I have also added 1 T. cornstarch and cooked in the microwave for 2 minute for more pie filling effect.
- My favorite is raw, and a little chunky.