Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Bursting with flavor, delicious on ice cream, yogurt, cottage cheese. Mixed with cream cheese on bagels. On pancakes and waffles. Raspberry shortcake. I could go on an on. Oops! I almost for got cheesecake! and cereal.
- Wash, drain and crush your berries.
- And splenda and mix together.
- Let sit a couple of hours (if you can wait that long) and it will thicken up because of the natural pectin in the raspberries.
- If you want to remove the seeds you can strain them.
- I have also added 1 T. cornstarch and cooked in the microwave for 2 minute for more pie filling effect.
- My favorite is raw, and a little chunky.
Wonderful, simple, delicious!!! I made this sauce to serve with Angel Food Cake, what a marvelous dessert!! I will make this again and it fits into a diabetic diet. Thanks for posting!! Made it again, DH liked it so much we had the same dessert again with the angel food cake, lovely raspberry sauce, wonderful fresh taste of spring!