Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
A light fruit salad for summer.
- 1⁄2 cup chopped of fresh mint
- 1⁄3 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 3 cups watermelon balls, about half a watermelon
- 2 cups cantaloupe balls, about half a cantaloupe
- 2 cups honeydew balls, about half a honeydew
- In a medium bowl, combine mint, orange juice and honey, blend until smooth.
- In a large bowl, combine watermelon, cantaloupe and honeydew.
- Pour orange juice mixture over fruit and gently toss.
This was so good and refreshing!! I made an individual bowl for myself for dessert. I put about 1 cup cubed cantaloupe and half a banana. Then I mixed fresh mint, orange juice and the honey and poured it over top. This is going to be my new fave dessert...perfect for summer time too! Thanks soo much!!!
Loved it! who would have thought that orange juice, honey and mint would work so well together? they are a spendid match for the melon, of which I only had one sort, but who cares, this was delicious. Please see my rating system: 4 excellent stars for a very refreshing way to serve melon. Thanks!