Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This came from Kraft Food & Family. I have not tried this recipe, but I'm posting it for safe keeping.
- 3 1⁄2 cups milk
- 4 serving size jello instant vanilla pudding (or any flavor)
- 1 medium ripe banana, cut into chunks
- 1⁄2 cup strawberry
- Place all ingredients in blender container; cover.
- Blend 1 minute or until smooth. Serve immediately.
- Note: For even more taste, use strawberry-flavored milk.
This shake was great. I used frozen mixed berries and my kids slurped it up. I did thicken the more time it had to set. Thank you!