1/2 Photos of Fresh Crustless Strawberry Pie
1 hr 15 mins
Delicious way to share the fresh strawberries of the season! Or don't! The entire "pie" is 6 WWers points.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Use a small pudding mix and a large jello.
- 2The pudding mix and jello should be dry.
- 3Use strawberry jello, sugar free.
- 4Mix pudding mix and water together.
- 5Bring to boil.
- 6Remove from heat and mix in jello crystals.
- 7Place strawberries in a pie pan.
- 8Pour the mixture over the strawberries and chill for at least an hour.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fresh Crustless Strawberry Pie
Serving Size: 1 (177 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 38.4
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 38.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 4.4 g
- Protein 1.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sugar-free vanilla pudding mix