Recipe by MsTeechur
Delicious way to share the fresh strawberries of the season! Or don't! The entire "pie" is 6 WWers points.
Top Review by yogiclarebear
I like the concept here...and the taste was, well, ok. I think the big box of SF gelatin was too much, the fake sweet taste was almost bitter. I would try this again with less gelatin.
- 4 cups strawberries
- 1 (1 1/3 ounce) box sugar-free vanilla pudding mix
- 1 (5/8 ounce) box sugar-free strawberry gelatin
- 2 cups water
Directions See How It's Made
- Use a small pudding mix and a large jello.
- The pudding mix and jello should be dry.
- Use strawberry jello, sugar free.
- Mix pudding mix and water together.
- Bring to boil.
- Remove from heat and mix in jello crystals.
- Place strawberries in a pie pan.
- Pour the mixture over the strawberries and chill for at least an hour.