1/1 Photo of Fresh Basil Roasted Garlic Toast
Another cooking class recipe. Talk about a fresh recipe. The basil amount is approximate.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Slice the tops off of each garlic head and drizzle olive oil and salt and pepper over the tops.
- 2Wrap up the garlic heads in a piece of foil and roast for 30-45 minutes on 400 degrees.
- 3When the cloves are tender and cooled, squeeze them out into a small bowl along with the softened butter, chopped basil and additional salt and pepper. Mix well until mixture is well-combined.
- 4Spread a thin layer of the garlic mixture over each piece of bread.
- 5Place the bread slices single layered on a baking sheet and sprinkle with parmesan cheese. Broil in the oven for about 1-2 minutes or until toasted. Serve hot!
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fresh Basil Roasted Garlic Toast
Serving Size: 1 (118 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 202.1
- Calories from Fat 80
- Total Fat 8.9 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 20.3 mg
- Sodium 288.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 4.7 g