Another cooking class recipe. Talk about a fresh recipe. The basil amount is approximate.
Make and share this Fresh Basil Roasted Garlic Toast recipe from Food.com.
- Slice the tops off of each garlic head and drizzle olive oil and salt and pepper over the tops.
- Wrap up the garlic heads in a piece of foil and roast for 30-45 minutes on 400 degrees.
- When the cloves are tender and cooled, squeeze them out into a small bowl along with the softened butter, chopped basil and additional salt and pepper. Mix well until mixture is well-combined.
- Spread a thin layer of the garlic mixture over each piece of bread.
- Place the bread slices single layered on a baking sheet and sprinkle with parmesan cheese. Broil in the oven for about 1-2 minutes or until toasted. Serve hot!