Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Canned beans that you can serve to guests! I wouldn't normally put such a basic recipe, but Durkee has a new seasoning (six pepper blend) that is fabulous! Add this seasoning in place of pepper to everything! NOTE: This seasoning was featured at the restaurant show, but is sold only at (worth it!): http://www.spiceplace.com/durkee_six_pepper_blend.php http://www.yourfoodstore.com/shop/product.php?productid=1223
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans French style green beans
- 1⁄4 cup butter (1/2 stick)
- durkee six-pepper spice blend
- Cover and heat beans, undrained. Let boil for several minutes and then drain.
- Add butter and sprinkle salt & pepper blend to taste.
- Optional: Not necessary with this seasoning, but if preferred, add bacon, or parmesean or chopped garlic.