Recipe by Wildflour
Creamy, dreamy, melt-in-your-mouth frosting! Haven't made this in years, just found my old recipe and putting it here for safe keeping so I don't lose it again!!!
- 2 ounces unsweetened baking chocolate, melted and cooled
- 2 2⁄3 cups powdered sugar
- 2⁄3 cup butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoons milk
Directions See How It's Made
- In small heat-proof dish, melt chocolate in microwave. Stir occasionally, and do not scorch/burn!
- Set aside to cool, you don't want this to be warm, just cooled/room temperature Should take about 10 minutes to cool on the counter.
- When cooled, beat all ingredients together except milk.
- When all is mixed and beaten well, beat in milk gradually.