Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
I got hooked on this salad while living in France, I will never make it another way. A great refreshing salad for the summer. I have been known to make a whole meal out of it, with just a baguette.
- 1 lb fresh carrot
- 2 oranges
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 1 tablespoon orange blossom water (available at most Asian stores)
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar (heaping)
- Peel and shred the carrots (small side of cheese grater, or in the processor).
- Mix well the lemon juice, orange water, sugar and salt in a large bowl.
- Add the carrots to this mixture and mix well, let sit in fridge for about twenty minutes to one hour.
- Top with the oranges, peeled and thinly sliced into rings to serve.
- Top with a sprig of mint.