Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
In response to a recipe search. I found this recipe from a cookbook called "Different, But Still Special" from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Prep time is estimated.
- Press pickle slices between paper towels to remove excess moisture.
- Set Aside.
- Combine milk and next 4 ingredients; stir well.
- Combine 3 cups flour, red pepper, and next 3 ingredients; stir well.
- Dip pickle slices in milk mixture; dredge in flour mixture.
- Pour oil to a depth of 4 inches in a Dutch oven and heat to 375ºF.
- Fry pickles, in batches, for 5 minutes or until golden.
- Drain on paper towels.
- Serve warm with dressing.