Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is Michel Richard's recipe and it is wonderful!
Make and share this French Chocolate Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- 8 ounces semisweet chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup strong hot coffee
- 1⁄2 cup apricot preserves, strained
- 1 tablespoon fruit liqueur (optional)
- Put all ingredients in the top of a double boiler over simmering water. Stir constantly with a wooden spoon until completely melted and well-blended.
- Transfer to a glass bowl and top with plastic wrap so a skin doesn't form.
- Refrigerate. Serve hot or cold.