1 hr 5 mins
Delicious maple smoked bacon wrapped boneless chicken breasts stuffed with long grain and wild rice, roasted red pepper and black pepper boursin cheese.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (6 1/4 ounce) box long grain and wild rice blend, prepared according to package directions
- 4 (5 -6 ounce) boneless skinless chicken breast halves, pounded to 1/2 inch thickness
- salt and pepper
- 2 roasted small red peppers
- 4 ounces black pepper boursin cheese
- 4 thick cut slices of maple smoked bacon (can sub regular bacon)
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1/8 cup olive oil
- 4 handfuls spring greens or 4 mixed greens
- dried cranberries
- toasted pine nuts
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Season with salt and pepper pounded chicken breasts.
- 3Cut each roasted red pepper in half (top to bottom) and place one piece on each breast.
- 4Spread 1/2 cup of cooked rice on top of red pepper on each breast. Crumble boursin cheese over the rice. Roll chicken into a tight bundle. Wrap each bundle with bacon. Secure with toothpicks if necessary. Brush with the mixture of melted butter and olive oil.
- 5Bake at 350 degrees for 30-45 minutes. While the chicken is baking, divide the spring greens between 4 plates. Sprinkle the pine nuts and dried cranberries over the greens. When the breasts are done, serve whole or sliced over the greens.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for French Chateau Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (231 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 385.9
- Calories from Fat 229
- Total Fat 25.4 g
- Saturated Fat 10.1 g
- Cholesterol 130.7 mg
- Sodium 454.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 34.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
long grain and wild rice blend
black pepper boursin cheese