Prep 40 mins
Cook 0 mins
I've been drinking these after work (no A/C at home). Easy and very refreshing!
- 1 (12 ounce) can Coca-Cola
- 5 -6 ice cubes
- 1⁄4 slice lemon
- Put the can of Coke and a large pint glass in the freezer for about 40 minutes. This is rather experimental as to the amount of time to achieve perfect slushiness of the Coke.
- Fill the frosted glass with ice.
- Pour (shake) in the slushy Coke.
- Squeeze the lemon over all.
We have had alot of hot days lately and can't seem to get enough cold things to drink. This reminded me of my favorite Slurpee. Thanks Zola the Gorgon. Bullwinkle