Chef #242993's Note:
This is a dish with frozen fish and vegetables. You can choose, any fish or vegetables you like.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 400 g frozen plaice fillets
- 500 g frozen broccoli carrots cauliflower mix
- 400 ml parsley sauce
- 1cook fish according to instructions.
- 2cook vegetables according to instructions.
- 3heat cheese sauce.
- 4serve fish and vegetables on plate, drizzle with parsley sauce.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Freefloating Fish
Serving Size: 1 (200 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
frozen broccoli carrots cauliflower mix