Recipe by Hill Family
Pair this with Fran's Kalua Pork for your luau or just any adult party.
Top Review by diner524
I made this last night for my 22 yo DD, as she only likes the fruity sweet drinks. I only made it for one serving, so just served it over ice for her. She really enjoyed this drink and I had a taste, and thought it was very fruity and tasty!! Thanks for sharing the recipe. Made for Sweet Traditions Tag.
- 64 ounces unsweetened pineapple juice, chilled
- 1 cup dark rum
- 1 cup light rum
- 1⁄2 cup Cointreau liqueur or 1⁄2 cup Curacao
- 1⁄3 cup lime juice
- ice (see note) or ice ring (see note)
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all ingredients.
- Pour over ice in punch bowl and garnish with lime slices and fresh fruit or edible flowers.
- Note - Fill a ring mold with water or pineapple juice the day before and freeze. This will keep your punch cold and is more attractive then just ice cubes.