Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is another one of my aunt's recipes. I have also never made this one (although I would like to sometime when I get a chance). I have given an estimate for the time and the serving size. Please write a review if you like these and find something else that would taste good for a dipping sauce. I hope that you enjoy these. :)
- 1 1⁄2 cups cheddar cheese (in cubes) or 1 1⁄2 cups American cheese (in cubes)
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 8 frankfurters (cut into fourths) or 8 hot dogs (cut into fourths)
- Melt the cheese and milk in a fondue pot or double boiler.
- Add the tomato sauce to the pot; heat and stir until well blended.
- Broil the frankfurters until done.
- Dunk the franks into the fondue and then into your choice of mustard, relish, or Worcestershire sauce (or anything else that you think would go well with these).
My kids loved this