Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This fudge is delicious, and requires no boiling. It makes a very large pan -- great for holidays or office parties.
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons butter, plus
- 3⁄4 cup butter, divided (no substitutes)
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1 (12 ounce) package semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 (11 1/2 ounce) package milk chocolate chips
- 1 (10 ounce) package peanut butter chips
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- 1 (7 ounce) jar marshmallow creme
- 1⁄2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- Line a 13x9x2 inch pan with foil and grease the foil with 1½ teaspoons of butter; set aside.
- In a large heavy saucepan, melt the remaining butter over low heat.
- Add the next five ingredients.
- Cook and stir constantly until smooth.
- Remove from the heat; stir in the butterscotch chips, marshmallow crème and extracts until well blended.
- Stir in nuts.
- Spread into prepared pan.
- Refrigerate until set.
- Lift out of pan and remove foil; cut into squares.
- Store in the refrigerator.
- Yield: about 4½ pounds.
I made this last Christmas, and EVERYONE loved it. They thought it was professionally made!!
I made this fudge with a homemade sweetened condensed milk recipe (provided by KITTENCAL BASS).It turned out pretty good although I was taken aback by the appearance of the fudge after I had poured it into the pan.It kind of had a "curdled" texture and it looked pretty weird!!I don't know if the condensed milk ingredients altered the recipe somewhat or not but anyhow it sure tasted okay and the end result after refrigeration looked as normal as could be.