Prep2 hrs 30 mins
Make and share this Focaccia Rosemary and Parmesan Cheese Bread recipe from Food.com.
- Mix together and then slowly add water.
- Knead dough; if too sticky, use extra flour. Cover with plastic wrap and leave at room temperature at least 2 hours or until dough rises.
- Knead the dough and mix in another 1/3 cup of flour + 1/2 cup of grated parmasen cheese. Place dough on square baking sheet and roll flat across the pan. Cover with kitchen towel and chill in fridge at least 30 minutes, or longer.
- Heat oven to 425F.
- Take focaccia out of fridge. Push fingertip lightly into top of dough to make indentations; brush top with olive oil and egg yolk and sprinkle with fresh rosemary.
- Bake in oven about 22 minutes.